Holistic Nutritional Guidance JOURNEY
- 3 x 45-minute one-on-one Online Coaching Sessions
- tailor-made recommendation material and analysis of your current Ayurvedic state of health (body, mind, soul) according to the Dosha (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) theory
- post-session check-in a month after termination of sessions
Do you want to feel good? Be full of energy and look radiant?
In Ayurveda, we believe that food is medicine and every BODY is different. So is every mind. And we believe that the food we ingest has an impact on both. Eating healthily and in harmony with your specific mind-body-soul type (Doshas: Pitta, Kapha, Vata) will calm your mind & your heart and is easy & fun. And most importantly: it will make you feel VERY GOOD!
First off: following an Ayurvedic diet does not mean you will now have to only eat INDIAN MEALS lol! You really do not, it is more about a way of approaching the topic of nutrition and food than a culinary style.
Ayurveda is the most ancient healing system on the planet (and yes it does originate in India J) and has a natural approach to diet and lifestyle. Contrary to what most people think, Ayurveda is not dogmatic and very common-sensical because nature is its teacher. It is the science of life that follows the Middle Path: so no extremes in whatever we do – which makes it more sustainable to follow.
Ayurveda is the lesser known sister of Yoga and the good news is that when it comes to diet, it does not exclude any food category, so you can still eat everything you like (no you do not have to become vegan or gluten-free J), as long as it is balanced, wholesome, and fresh and customized to your type and your current challenges in your body-mind-soul system.
Even better news: eating this way will allow you to once in a while also eat what is considered less healthy without having to feel bad about it ;).
We will establish your Ayurvedic type, your current disbalance viewed from the Ayurvedic tradition of the Doshas and define a way to get your digestion back on track while eating and preparing the right food.
We will talk about:
- Your Ayurvedic Type (Dosha) and Disbalance (Vikriti)
- We will look at your food habits and find FEASIBLE ways to change your diet towards a more appropriate nutrition for your Dosha and Disbalance, we will also discuss general eating rules in Ayurveda that will make you feel good about eating J
. I will answer any and all questions you may have around diet and digestion
- Food for the body, food for the mind and the soul
- Ayurvedic approach to food, diet, eating, cooking
- We will look at how to stock up your pantry
- We will look at the different spices and herbs that are good for you and where to order them
- We will talk about grocery shopping, what to look out for, how to read labels
- We will address topics like good fats, easy & customized yummy cooking & baking techniques and recipes (as I said they will not be all Asian lol), healthy and easy snacking, juicing, detox, and super foods
- Digestion in Ayurveda and specific recommendations for your type
Ayurveda is a holistic health system which believes that your diet should be as individual as you are and make you feel good. I will teach you how to listen to our body for answers.
Ayurveda has a simple and common-sense holistic approach to nutrition and diet and you will not suffer from hunger while following it.
The challenge of changing or adapting a diet is always in the MIND – since the mind really likes being comfortable (even if it is not that healthy) and therefore does not like changing habits, so be prepared for it to give you a hard time!
Fortunately, Ayurveda has lots of ways to control the mind – so I will guide you through the most difficult part of adopting a healthier diet which is going to concern changing your mind and thought process as well as the ideas you have around food, nutrition, and diet. Eating the right food is an act of self love and does not have to be depriving, quite the opposite, actually, but until I had found Ayurveda, I was not aware that this is even possible either, so I get it!
One last thing, eating right is not about perfection – let go of the idea that you have to be perfect in this. I am far from perfectly integrating ALL the rules, but what I can assure you is that if you make an effort and have some basic knowledge of what the different foods do specifically to YOUR body and mind, is that it will change your life to the better without getting a headache each time you think about groceries, cooking, and eating.