MY GIFT TO YOU:
A WINTER SOLSTICE RITUAL
WHEN WOMEN SUPPORT EACH OTHER,
INCREDIBLE THINGS HAPPEN
FREE FOR MEMBERS
FRIDAY, DEC. 21
ONLINE AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
LETTING GO OF WHAT IS HOLDING YOU BACK
SETTING INTENTIONS FOR 2019
If you are not a member yet, just sign up in the header of the page.
Join me for my Winter Solstice Ritual & make a commitment to a little bit of me-time
Who wants to join me on a little journey within for this upcoming winter solstice on December 21? I will send you a short video with a guided meditation and will show you how I transition into the new year. It will be the longest night of the year and a good time to turn inward. All you will need is a little bit of time to yourself, a pen and paper or a beautiful notebook (and maybe a few little other things you will find around the house :)).
In Ayurveda, we try to live with the natural rhythms, so winter (even if it is 27 degrees like here in Miami lol) is a time for introspection. Many ancient cultures celebrate the Winter Solstice on December 21, as the rebirth of light, when the days slowly get longer again.
I will share with you my Solstice Ritual for this year – a very simple way of taking a mindfulness break from the busy pre-Christmas time and set our intentions for 2019 consciously instead of being on autopilot.
If you want to be a part of this, send me a an email to with the subject line: SEND ME THE RITUAL and I will share with you my ritual by email. There is a lot of power in doing this collectively within the 24 hours of December, 21. If you cannot do it on the 21, feel free to use this ritual any time before December 31.
Here is your ritual
WINTER SOLSTICE RITUAL SUMMARY
This ritual is based on Ayurvedic and Alchemist wisdom and the Vedic principle of
Where intention goes, energy flows
1. Deep Breath to connect the body, mind, and soul :)
2. Letting go Ritual 2018
- on a loose paper: in a first step, write down all the Pain Points of 2018 , in a second step, add all the self-sabotaging aspects of these Pain Points
- on a beautiful paper or in a nice notebook: write down what you have been grateful for in 2018
3. Intention Ritual 2019
- Create a Vision Board with all the things you want to bring into your life in 2019
(see pic below)
5. Burn sage in your home/office to get rid of the old and make space for the new
6. Deep Breath to connect the body, mind, and soul :)